Tackling the legacy of child sex abuse
Cardinal Seán Brady could surely best serve the Church he loves and to which he has devoted his life if he resigns his office.
Cardinal Seán Brady could surely best serve the Church he loves and to which he has devoted his life if he resigns his office - not by having an assistant appointed and not in any ambiguous and roundabout way.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive