Swedes win right to import own booze
Sweden’s state monopoly on alcohol sales is heading for the rocks in the aftermath of an EU ruling allowing Swedes to buy online from abroad without risking the wrath of teams of roving excise duty tax officials.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive