Support is growing for the Lisbon Treaty

What a difference a year makes to public opinion on the Lisbon Treaty. Today’s poll sees support for the treaty surge, with 67 per cent of those who say they are likely to vote in the treaty rerun later this year saying that they will vote Yes.

31st January, 2009

What a difference a year makes to public opinion on the Lisbon Treaty. Today’s poll sees support for the treaty surge, with 67 per cent of those who say they are likely to vote in the treaty rerun later this year saying that they will vote Yes. This leaves just 33 per cent of those likely to vote stating that they will vote against the treaty.

In analysing the results it is apparent that 20-25...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Currency

What's Included

With any subscription you will have access to

  • 971569B3-2C5E-4C45-B798-CEADE16987A8

    Unlimited multi-device access to our iPad, iPhone and Android Apps

  • 099C8662-C57C-42F2-9426-F2F90DF17C8F

    Unlimited access to our eReader library

  • 198AE43B-B9CF-4892-8769-D63C2104BA08

    Exclusive daily insight and opinion seven days a week

  • D8F37B78-25E4-4E4A-A376-4F5789B1564A

    Create alerts to never miss a subject that matters to you

  • B15F2521-37CD-4E02-B898-730A20D39F7F

    Get access to exclusive offers for subscribers on gifts and experiences

  • A564FE02-1AB8-4579-AF9D-BA32A2E5ACA7

    Get content from Business Post, Business Post Magazines, Connected, Tatler and Food & Wine

Share this post

Related Stories

The year in review

Newsround: What Thursday’s papers say