Smart-backed firm restored to register

A company controlled by Smart Telecom directors and its major shareholder has been restored to the Companies Register after being struck off for failing to file accounts for over three years.

26th August, 2006

A company controlled by Smart Telecom directors and its major shareholder has been restored to the Companies Register after being struck off for failing to file accounts for over three years.

Broad Band Communications Ltd (BBCL), in which Smart has a 10 per cent stake, was struck off under the terms of the Companies Acts earlier this year. The remaining 90 per cent is owned by Brendan Murtagh, the Kingspan cofounder who has a 20...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Currency

What's Included

With any subscription you will have access to

  • 971569B3-2C5E-4C45-B798-CEADE16987A8

    Unlimited multi-device access to our iPad, iPhone and Android Apps

  • 099C8662-C57C-42F2-9426-F2F90DF17C8F

    Unlimited access to our eReader library

  • 198AE43B-B9CF-4892-8769-D63C2104BA08

    Exclusive daily insight and opinion seven days a week

  • D8F37B78-25E4-4E4A-A376-4F5789B1564A

    Create alerts to never miss a subject that matters to you

  • B15F2521-37CD-4E02-B898-730A20D39F7F

    Get access to exclusive offers for subscribers on gifts and experiences

  • A564FE02-1AB8-4579-AF9D-BA32A2E5ACA7

    Get content from Business Post, Business Post Magazines, Connected, Tatler and Food & Wine

Share this post

Related Stories

The year in review

Newsround: What Thursday’s papers say