Ski properties that won't break the bank
Switzerland is home to some of the world's most exclusive, and expensive, ski resorts.
Switzerland is home to some of the world's most exclusive, and expensive, ski resorts. Towns such as Verbier and Gstaad have long been popular haunts of the rich and famous, with the result that most property in these resorts is aimed firmly at the very wealthy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive