Rude Health: Iron-clad ways of combating anaemia
Have you ever felt like crawling back under your duvet in the morning and catching another 40 winks?
Have you ever felt like crawling back under your duvet in the morning and catching another 40 winks? For some of us, this is just a revolt against another day at the office, but for one in five Irish women and one in 50 Irish men, this lethargic feeling could be caused by iron deficiency anaemia.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.