The Reform Alliance made its public debut yesterday before an impressive turnout at the RDS in Dublin, writes Michael Brennan.
It wasn't quite the ''monster meeting" that some had hyped it as, but the Reform Alliance has gained a bit momentum after its first public conference yesterday. Within an hour of the doors opening, the RDS main hall in Dublin was full, with around 1,000 people in attendance.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.