Prices soar for trophy homes
The Dublin residential property market has performed extraordinarily well during the first half of 2005.
The Dublin residential property market has performed extraordinarily well during the first half of 2005. From Clontarf on the northside to Carrickmines on the south, some incredible prices have been recorded over the past few months.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive