Permission granted for Inchicore residential units

P Elliott & Co has been granted planning permission for the construction of 300 new residential units on Jamestown Road in Inchicore in Dublin 8.

30th June, 2007

P Elliott & Co has been granted planning permission for the construction of 300 new residential units on Jamestown Road in Inchicore in Dublin 8.

The planning permission stipulates that 80 per cent of the units, which are to be developed on an Office of Public Works site, will be for affordable housing and that the remaining 20 per cent will be sold to private owners.

The scheme will include 31 one-bed apartments, 160 two-beds and 69 three-beds.

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Currency

What's Included

With any subscription you will have access to

  • 971569B3-2C5E-4C45-B798-CEADE16987A8

    Unlimited multi-device access to our iPad, iPhone and Android Apps

  • 099C8662-C57C-42F2-9426-F2F90DF17C8F

    Unlimited access to our eReader library

  • 198AE43B-B9CF-4892-8769-D63C2104BA08

    Exclusive daily insight and opinion seven days a week

  • D8F37B78-25E4-4E4A-A376-4F5789B1564A

    Create alerts to never miss a subject that matters to you

  • B15F2521-37CD-4E02-B898-730A20D39F7F

    Get access to exclusive offers for subscribers on gifts and experiences

  • A564FE02-1AB8-4579-AF9D-BA32A2E5ACA7

    Get content from Business Post, Business Post Magazines, Connected, Tatler and Food & Wine

Share this post

Related Stories

The year in review

Legacy Richie Oakley 1 year ago

Newsround: What Thursday’s papers say

Legacy Leanna Byrne 5 years ago

More cycle routes, expansion of Luas to Bray and new bus network proposed

Legacy Digital Desk 5 years ago