Michael Murray: Shares in outsourcing firms should offer a wealth of opportunity, but reputational risks can be costly
Every business faces risks of a financial, operational, market, business, regulatory and reputational nature.
Every business faces risks of a financial, operational, market, business, regulatory and reputational nature. One of the lower-profile segments of the stock market – the outsourcing segment – has several companies within it which have been hit by reputational risk in recent years; in some cases as a result of serious malpractice, and in others due to operational failures.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.