Michael Murray: Sexual wellbeing is a rapidly growing global market, and Reckitt Benckiser's shares look best placed to benefit from it
Readers in their mid-50s and older will recall the repressive society that Ireland was up to 35 years ago.
Readers in their mid-50s and older will recall the repressive society that Ireland was up to 35 years ago. In many parts of the developing world and in frontier markets sexual repression remains prevalent. But in some key, large-population regions of these markets, this is now changing. From an investors’ point of view there is an opportunity to capitalise on those changes because they stand to benefit from the long-term growth prospects of companies at the forefront of the sexual wellbeing market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.