Michael Murray: Monsanto's robust business model, and the dynamics of the food market, make it a pricey but worthwhile investment
There are no certainties in the stock market.
There are no certainties in the stock market. But there are some near-certainties about the markets that many stock market-listed companies provide. Approved and effective solutions to the challenges of improving agricultural productivity to feed an ever-growing world population looks certain to be a long term growth market for the leaders who operate in that space.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.