Metropolis: Philosophy of stones
Jewellery designer Michael O’Dwyer understands the importance of retaining a spotless reputation in the gem world.
Meeting jewellery designer Michael O’Dwyer is something of a surprise, because he looks remarkably baby-faced for someone who has made such progress in his field. O’Dwyer produces dazzling pieces in an assortment of stones including diamonds, rubies and emeralds, and his work now sells in Design yard in Dublin as well as being available to order.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.