Metropolis: Density magic of fabric
Natalie B Coleman’s new collection takes inspiration from an unlikely source, writes Lisa Brady.
The Hagakure, the samurai warriors of Japan, knew that there is something to be learned from a rainstorm; that inspirations in life can come from unlikely places. Such as the murky puddles left by leaky truck engines on Ireland’s trunk roads.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive