A young mum came into the surgery recently with a severe burn on her thigh. Her three-year-old toddler had managed to pull a tea cloth from the table on which a full pot of boiling tea had been sitting. The entire contents spilled over her upper leg, causing a really nasty burn.
A burn is a traumatic injury to the skin. Burns can be thermal (associated with flames, hot liquids, hot solid objects and steam)...
Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!
All Digital Access + eReader
Unlimited Access for 1 Month
Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.
€149 For the 1st Year
Unlimited Access for 1 Year
90 Day Pass
Get a Business Account for you and your team