Irish ringtone sales hit €16m
More than €16 million has been spent on ringtones in Ireland this year, according to O2 Ireland.
More than €16 million has been spent on ringtones in Ireland this year, according to O2 Ireland. However, it is only one small slice of a sector that sells everything from games to multi-media messages.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive