Iraq: The new Vietnam
Ironies abound. On the very day the website Iraq Body Count announced that 24,805 Iraqis, mostly civilians, had been reported killed between March 2003 and March 2005 (35 a day), there was another death in a nursing home in Charleston, South Carolina
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive