Infant deaths: Tuam is only the beginning
The story of the week is not that a mass grave has been discovered in Tuam, Co Galway.
Historian Conor Mulvagh gained access to the archives of the Dublin diocese last week, inspecting for the first time documents which show that the terrible revelations from Tuam are by no means an isolated incident.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive