Friends First acquires Blackrock Shopping Centre

Life assurance company Friends First has acquired the majority stake in Blackrock Shopping Centre in an off-market transaction.

19th September, 2014
Blackrock Shopping Centre

Life assurance company Friends First has acquired the majority stake in Blackrock Shopping Centre in an off-market transaction.

The company had already owned 34 per cent of the shopping centre through an internal fund and has now acquired the remaining 66 per cent from Musgrave Operating Partners.

Commenting on the deal, head of Friends First’s investment division Eugene Gibney said: “The Irish commercial property market has become increasingly competitive in recent months, with a large pool of...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Exclusive offers:

All Digital Access + eReader

Trial

€1

Unlimited Access for 1 Month

Get basic

*New subscribers only

You can cancel any time.

Annual

€200

€149 For the 1st Year

Unlimited Access for 1 Year

You can cancel any time.

Quarterly

€55

€42

90 Day Pass

You can cancel any time.

2 Yearly

€315

€248

Unlimited Access for 2 Years

You can cancel any time.

Team Pass

Get a Business Account for you and your team

Share this post

Related Stories

The year in review

Legacy Richie Oakley 1 year ago

Newsround: What Thursday’s papers say

Legacy Leanna Byrne 5 years ago

More cycle routes, expansion of Luas to Bray and new bus network proposed

Legacy Digital Desk 5 years ago