Ciarán O’Byrne: 35, guerrilla gardener, Dublin
Guerrilla gardening involves going out at night, or when there’s no one around, to plant flowers or seeds. It’s about the beautifying of drab or uninspiring landscapes. I go out at night so I don’t get caught, and also so that people don’t vandalise or disturb what I’ve planted.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.