Final phase of Lusk scheme
The final phase of 40 homes goes on sale this weekend at the popular Lusk Village scheme in north Co Dublin.
The final phase of 40 homes goes on sale this weekend at the popular Lusk Village scheme in north Co Dublin. The development incorporates some 500 three and four-bedroom homes, with property worth almost €140 million having been sold in various phases over the past two years. The homes come in a selection of styles including terraced, end-of-terrace and semi-detached, but all have private gardens. The units on sale in this phase cost between €349,995 and €465,000 and all are exempt from stamp duty for owner-occupiers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive