Fashion: Man power
The latest menswear is strong and sharp, with casual and formal wear smartening up for the season, writes Lisa Brady.
Women are not the only ones spoiled for choice this season. From casual pieces to work attire, menswear has seriously upped its game for A/W14, with a focus on tailoring and textures, colour and fit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive