Fashion: From Russia with style
Moscow-born designer Lya Solis’s clothes prioritise femininity and elegance above all else, writes Lisa Brady.
Rare as it is for Irish designers, having all your luxurious designs handmade in Ireland when you are a Russian designer must surely be a first. Yet that’s exactly what Muscovite Lya Solis has done with her 2014 autumn/winter collection. Her elegant and feminine – and Irish-made – designs are now available via her new boutique in Dublin’s Powerscourt Townhouse.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive