Fashion: Forever autumn
Prepare to say goodbye to your summer clothes, and enter a new Phase for autumn, writes Lisa Brady.
This time of year, fashion is as unpredictable as the weather. Lighter clothes are still out in force while we make the most of what's left of summer, and although covetable autumn attire is filling the rails, actually purchasing next season clothing seems a bit too much like waving goodbye to the remaining rays of summer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive