EU Commission casts a cold eye over tax arrangements
Coverage of US Senate hearings about the Irish tax schemes of US firms may have triggered this inquiry, writes Brain Keegan.
It was reported last week that the EU Commission is raising yet another set of inquiries about the way the Irish tax system operates. Should this be a matter of concern?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive