€300 home paternity test kits to be sold on the Irish market
The British home secretary, David Blunkett, has demanded DNA tests on his ex-lover's child.
The British home secretary, David Blunkett, has demanded DNA tests on his ex-lover's child. Such tests can settle disputes about paternity for the rich and famous when large sums are at stake.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive