Thursday June 4, 2020

Dublin City Council to buy Nama stake in Ballymun centre

Dublin City Council is to purchase Nama’s share of Ballymun Shopping Centre in a bid to aid the regeneration of the area.

28th May, 2014
Ballymun Shopping Centre.

Dublin City Council is to purchase Nama’s share of Ballymun Shopping Centre in a bid to aid the regeneration of the area.

The City Council, which currently owns 47 per cent of Ballymun Shopping Centre, said that acquiring Nama’s remaining 53 per cent share in the centre could assist with the overall regeneration of Ballymun and help to increase economic activity and to create jobs in the area.

The proposed acquisition is “in...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Exclusive offers:

All Digital Access + eReader

Trial

€1

Unlimited Access for 1 Month

Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.

Get basic
*New subscribers only
You can cancel any time.

Annual

€200

€149 For the 1st Year

Unlimited Access for 1 Year

You can cancel any time.

Quarterly

€55

€42

90 Day Pass

You can cancel any time.

Team Pass

Get a Business Account for you and your team

Share this post

Related Stories

The best writing and and the biggest stories of 2019 from the Business Post

Richie Oakley | 5 months ago

Denis O’Brien is back in court, residents continue to fight the Council on halting site and a row surfaces in government over rent control proposals

Leanna Byrne | 4 years ago