Sunday October 25, 2020

Dealing with the wrinkles for once and all

Payroll software developers will tell you that the 80:20 rule applies in their customer sites.

3rd September, 2011

Payroll software developers will tell you that the 80:20 rule applies in their customer sites.

About 80 per cent of the staff in any organisation will be standard or very similar as far as administering their deduction and payments is concerned. The other 20 per cent will have some wrinkle or other that requires special treatment or is, to some degree, open to interpretation.

The traditional retirement age of 65 will be raised to 66 in 2014, and...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Exclusive offers:

All Digital Access + eReader

Trial

€1

Unlimited Access for 1 Month

Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.

Get basic
*New subscribers only
You can cancel any time.

Annual

€200

€149 For the 1st Year

Unlimited Access for 1 Year

You can cancel any time.

Quarterly

€55

€42

90 Day Pass

You can cancel any time.

2 Yearly

€315

€248

Unlimited Access for 2 Years

This product does not auto-renew

Team Pass

Get a Business Account for you and your team

Share this post

Related Stories

The best writing and and the biggest stories of 2019 from the Business Post

Richie Oakley | 9 months ago

Denis O’Brien is back in court, residents continue to fight the Council on halting site and a row surfaces in government over rent control proposals

Leanna Byrne | 5 years ago