Data Centres: Avoiding the commodity trap
Suggestions that data centres are in a price race to the bottom is refuted by Irish players.
With Amazon, Microsoft and Google in furious competition at the commodity end of the market, where people can quickly spin out infrastructure on a pay-as-you-go basis, other data centres are working hard to differentiate and avoid a race to the bottom on price.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.