Dail approach to alleged Garda bugging - now and then
Thirty years ago, Michael Noonan was the Justice Minister and Alan Shatter and Enda Kenny were on the backbenches when they were at the centre of another controversy about alleged Garda bugging.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive