Cover Story: Smart coffee
Karl Purdy, proprietor of the Coffee Angel chain, told Connected how IT is making coffee taste better.
Set up in 2004, Coffee Angel has two stores and two mobile units in Dublin. Karl Purdy set up the business having got his start in the coffee business in Belfast back in 1997. The fundamentals in making good coffee haven't changed much since then, but there are subtle touches that are making a massive difference.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.