Cover Story: Food is getting smarter
Emmet Ryan spoke to Dr Richard Murphy of Alltech to find out how technology plays a role in all levels of food science.
Alltech has made some major renovations since moving into its facility in Dunboyne. The food science giant took over a site that was previously a meat-rendering plant, now it's at the cutting edge of the point where food meets technology. Half of the 33,000 square foot facility is dedicated to Alltech's research.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.