Courts unwilling to dictate to state
Cian and Yvonne O’ Cuanachain were told in the High Court last week they would have to cover their own costs of a failed action against the state on behalf of their six-year-old autistic son, Sean. James McDermott examines the legal perils of taking
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.