Monday September 21, 2020

Company Matters

{ }

11th April, 2009

QUESTION I run an electrical subcontracting business that is owed a significant amount of money by a large construction company. I have become concerned about that firm’s finances and am wondering about the best way of recovering my money.

I am afraid that, by the time I obtain judgment and seek to enforce the debt, my prospects of recovering the money will be significantly reduced. Can you advise me on my options? ANSWER...

Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!

Exclusive offers:

All Digital Access + eReader



Unlimited Access for 1 Month

Then €19.99 a month after the offer period.

Get basic
*New subscribers only
You can cancel any time.



€149 For the 1st Year

Unlimited Access for 1 Year

You can cancel any time.




90 Day Pass

You can cancel any time.

2 Yearly



Unlimited Access for 2 Years

This product does not auto-renew

Team Pass

Get a Business Account for you and your team

Share this post

Related Stories

The best writing and and the biggest stories of 2019 from the Business Post

Richie Oakley | 8 months ago

Denis O’Brien is back in court, residents continue to fight the Council on halting site and a row surfaces in government over rent control proposals

Leanna Byrne | 4 years ago