Collison brothers' Stripe takes on China
Online payment business Stripe has entered the Chinese market.
Online payment business Stripe has entered the Chinese market, with access to 300 million users through a deal struck with the country’s biggest internet company.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.