Cloud Computing: Making a case for cloud
Commoditised cloud computing is prompting services companies such as PFH to reinvent themselves.
Jason Boyle remembers a discussion he had with a group of solicitors some 20 years ago. He was trying to persuade them of the merits of using email but they weren't having any of it. One of them was emphatic that there was no way their practice would trust its communications to such an insecure technology.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.