Cinema: This killer thriller goes for the jugular
David Cronenberg’s outstanding a sister film to his scorching A History of Violence, opens with a throat slashed in a barber’s chair and a pregnant teenager collapsing in a pool of blood on a chemist’s tiled floor. Eastern Promises,
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive