China set to invest millions in Ireland
Deals to be announced as Irish firms meet with China delegation.
The $100 million Chinese state-backed investment fund Summit Bridge Capital is ready to sign deals on several investments in Irish companies, with official announcements expected in July and August.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.