Challenge for us to retain our edge on tax
If and when the OECD's taxation proposals come into force, Ireland is in line to be one of the countries most affected - but that's not necessarily a bad thing, writes Brian Keegan.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive