Castle’s tour de force of effortlessly inventive prose
Susan Sontag once described Terry Castle’s work as ‘‘wildly funny’’ which, to me at least, isn’t quite the ringing endorsement it may appear to some. Much as I may respect Sontag as a serious critic, I’m not sure I’d use her as my guide to all things
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive