Blair's third term not as simple as it may seem
The improbable often happens in politics. The impossible takes a little longer.
The improbable often happens in politics. The impossible takes a little longer. Strange things are beginning to happen in the run-up to the British general election. Who could have dreamed, only six months ago, that an election, which was predicted to be a triumphant shoo-in for Tony Blair's version of Labour, would suddenly begin to look a little different?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive