One night during the week of the 1916 Easter Rising, Willie Beckett of Foxrock took his two young sons, Frank, aged 12, and Samuel, aged 9, up to the nearby Three Rock Mountain to see the sight that was Dublin city.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.