Australian builder claims he paid for 1999 Adams trip
Sinn Féin rejects claims made by construction industry whistleblower
Gerry Adams has been in the news in Australia, over claims that a builder was pressured into handing over thousands of dollars to cover a trip that the Sinn Féin president made there in 1999.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.