Auctions round-up: Former BoI boss Soden's Dublin 4 home withdrawn at €2.35 million
Four properties in the €1 million-plus price bracket sold.
The Ballsbridge home of Mike Soden, former chief executive of Bank of Ireland, was one of a number of properties which failed to sell under the hammer in a mixed week for auction properties.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.