AIB seizes O'Reilly holiday home in west Cork Shorecliffe was billionaire's luxury bolthole
AIB has seized control of Shorecliffe House, the west Cork holiday retreat of former billionaire Tony O’Reilly.
AIB has seized control of Shorecliffe House, the west Cork holiday retreat of former billionaire Tony O’Reilly. The bank, which is 99.8 per cent owned by the state, took possession of the property in recent days, appointing a receiver over the luxury holiday home.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.