Advisers should solve problems, not create them
Enda Kenny is entitled to expect routine competence from the people around him, writes Pat Rabbitte.
An Indian summer, economic figures that exceed most optimistic forecasts, regular job announcements and a government in some disarray. How to explain it to the visitor from Mars?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.