There is a way to reduce hospital waiting lists
We are spending €5,276 each on health, yet Irish healthcare is in crisis. One hospital group shows there is a better way
You may not have been on a hospital trolley this year. You may not be on a waiting list. But irrespective of whether you use the public health service, you are paying for it through general taxation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive