Victims’ lawyer: HSE now stalling on vital medical records
Solicitor says no lessons have been learned on disclosure; HSE will argue controversial memos were ‘misinterpreted’
The CervicalCheck screening programme has delayed releasing vital medical records to several women diagnosed with cervical cancer, according to the solicitor of terminally ill Vicky Phelan.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.