No GP at one in five primary care centres
‘Shocking’ figures show little progress made in planned Sláintecare reform programme
One in five primary care centres around the country has failed to attract a single GP, making a mockery of the government’s central health reform pledge to develop care in the community.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.