INMO denies younger nurses’ pay rises were cut in deal
The Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation has insisted that younger nurses are not having their salary rises cut back to help convince longer serving nurses to back the latest pay deal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive